Welcome to the website for the OER IPR Support Project. Our aim is to provide IPR and licensing support for JISC/HEA funded OER Phase 1, 2 and 3 projects in order to help them identify and manage IPR issues with
particular emphasis on the use of Creative Commons Licences.
The objectives of OER IPR Support Project are:
- To create a range of advice and information resources which will enable JISC/HEA OER Projects to manage the IPR in their OER resources appropriately
- To create IPR advice and information resources which have longevity and broad applicability beyond the duration of the JISC/HEA OER Projects
- To disseminate the advice and information resources to JISC/HEA OER Projects through JISC Legal Helpdesk, published resources, workshops, and via the JISC Legal website at www.jisclegal.ac.uk
- To ensure that all resources created in this project build on the experience gained in JISC/HEA Phase 1 OER Projects and are responsive to the needs of the JISC/HEA OER Project.
- To monitor and assess the impact of the project support and resources on the JISC/HEA OER Projects